• Certified Consultant to Management, American Association of Professional Consultants
• National Association of Corporate Directors
• Certified in Strategic Planning, Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management
To provide tangible, measurable, information and solutions/systems that increase results, productivity and the value of the business.
To provide personalized service with attentive follow-up.
To increase client competitive advantage and results.
To increase client organizational and concept productivity.
To assist clients in determining what is preventing them from achieving their desired results by helping them identify real problems/obstacles, their causes, and solving those problems/obstacles.
Concept Management's value added service:
Concept Management has first hand, hands on experience and has attained real results, and has helped others in achieving their results.
Concept Management teaches/shares information with its clients to allow them to get the same or greater results on their own in the future, leaving them a residual value of knowledge, processes and techniques.Concept Management provides a supportive environment that builds positive, contributing, and long-term client relationships.
People and organizations can achieve great results when:
- They have vision, and are able to describe that vision clearly
- They have clear Expectations, Accountability and Training
- They effectively plan and organize work They create a culture of mutually benefiting relationships and build teams
Strategic Plan coordinator
Executive Coach Management Team/Leadership Development